Drop-in Filter Mount Adapter EF to EOSR with Variable ND Filter.
*Adapter ring for EF/EF-S lens to Canon EOSR Camera
( equipped with a drop-in V-ND filter and a Clear UV filter )
Thread extinction underside:
Extinction for clearer imaging.
Inserting and removing the drop-In filter:
Inserting : Push down on the Drop-in Filter until you hear a click.
Removing: Pull out the Drop-in Filter while pressing the lock release button.
Mount index(EF Lens):
When installing, align the Mount index found on the adapter with the same mark on the camera.
Adjustment dial of variable ND filter:
Density can be adjusted by turning the adjustment dial.
There are 3 density value for reference: MAX, MID, MIN.
- Compatibility: For Canon EF/ EF-S Mount lens to fits on Canon EOS-R Mount mirrorless Cameras.
- Accessories: Equipped with a drop-in variable neutral density filter (ND3-ND500, equals to 1.5 to 9 stops) and an extra holder.
- Image Stabilization: Built-in stability makes your focus more accurate and clear.
- AF support and Aperture control: Support auto focus function ;the built-in electronic contact allows you to control the aperture of the lens directly through the camera.
- EXIF Transmission: The design of gold plated PIN brings excellent signal transmission.
|Compatible lenses:||EF/EF-S lenses|
|Compatible cameras:||Canon EOS R cameras|
|Front mount:||Canon EF mount|
|Rear mount:||Canon RF mount|
|Front Cap:||Camera Cover R-F-3|
|Rear Cap:||Lens Dust Cap RF|
|Max. Diameter and Length:||72.8*24.1mm/2.87*0.95 inches|
|Weight:||138.9g (with VND)|
1x EF to EOS R Adapter
1x Drop-in variable ND filter
1x Drop-in clear UV filter
1x Front cap
1x Rear cap