RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Please do not return items without prior approval from Cinegearpro, this could cause delays and difficulty in the return process.
At Cinegearpro we understand that sometimes things do not happen according to our plans, and with this in mind, our Returns Policy aims to reduce stress and protect our customers and also our business.
- Your returns period is from the date your order is received
- Refunds are only considered within our 14-Day Return Policy*
- Orders can be exchanged within our 30-Day Exchange Policy*
- Any approved refunds for returned goods will be processed within 14 days starting from the date we receive the items
RETURNS, REPAIRS OR EXCHANGES PROCESS
Step 1: Get in contact with us
Step 2: Troubleshoot
- Check the manufacturer's product website for known issues.
- Check the item's instruction manual for a troubleshooting section.
- Check for visible marks which may suggest the item has been damaged.
- Where applicable, ensure you have the latest drivers & software downloaded for hardware.
- If an item works on a power supply or batteries, try using it on battery power only - the power supply itself may be at fault.
- Any attempt to open items to try and repair them yourself will void your warranty!
Step 3: File a Return
Step 4: Post-Claim