The MEIKE 25mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema Prime Lens is a standard focal length cine Prime lens, with the equivalent focal length of 50mm relative to full frame 35mm. The Meike 25mm is pin sharp even wide open at T2.2! This large aperture, low distortion cine lens is a great creative tool for shooting high definition footage.
This lens can cover Super 35 sensors, and MFT, Fuji X and Sony E-mount versions are available.
• Large aperture, low distortion cine lens.
• Multi-layer coating to minimise flaring.
• Uses high refractive index, low dispersion glass and 4K+ resolution
• All glass and metal design for better temperature tolerance
• Fits Micro Four Third digital cameras with M43 mount
• 80mm front element with 77mm Filter Thread
• Minimal focus breathing
• Smooth, circular bokeh
• Focus distance and aperture marks on both sides of lens
• Very long focus throw, perfect for accurately pulling focus
• Dual markings (metric and imperial)
• Focal length : 16mm
• Aperture scale : T2.2 ~ 22
• Angle of view(4/3”) : D73° / H61° / V47°
• Focus range : 0.15m ~ ∞
• Lens structure : 13 groups 10 elements
• Control range : Focal length : Manual Focus
• Aperture : Manual variable aperture
• Filter size : 77mm
• Weight : 596g
• Proper temperature : -10°C ~ +50°C
25mm T2.2 MFT Mount (532242):
1x 25mm T2.2 Cinema Prime Lens (MFT Mount)
1x Lens pouch
1x Rear and front cap
1x Lens cloth
1x Warranty card