The MEIKE 16mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema Prime Lens is a professional cine lens for MFT mount cameras. It has an equivalent focal length of 32mm relative to full frame 35mm. This large aperture, low distortion cine lens is a great creative tool for shooting high definition footage.
Suitable for cameras such as the BMPCC 4K, Zcam E2, GH5 and other MFT mount cameras.
• Large aperture, low distortion cine lens.
• Multi-layer coating to minimise flaring.
• Uses high refractive index, low dispersion glass and 4K+ resolution
• All glass and metal design for better temperature tolerance
• Fits Micro Four Third digital cameras with M43 mount
• 80mm front element with 77mm Filter Thread
• Minimal focus breathing
• Smooth, circular bokeh
• Focus distance and aperture marks on both sides of lens
• Very long focus throw, perfect for accurately pulling focus
• Dual markings (metric and imperial)
• Focal length : 16mm
• Aperture scale : T2.2 ~ 22
• Angle of view(4/3”) : D73° / H61° / V47°
• Focus range : 0.15m ~ ∞
• Lens structure : 13 groups 10 elements
• Control range : Focal length : Manual Focus
• Aperture : Manual variable aperture
• Filter size : 77mm
• Weight : 596g
• Proper temperature : -10°C ~ +50°C
16mm T2.2 MFT Mount (532293):
1x 16mm T2.2 Cinema Prime Lens (MFT Mount)
1x Lens pouch
1x Rear and front cap
1x Lens cloth
1x Warranty card