TiLTA have introduced the Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus system, giving independent filmmakers access to innovative, well built professional wireless focussing at an incredible price.
TWO MOTORS, TWO HANDLES
Two wireless motors included to drive zoom and focus, linked to two handles with fingertip controls, or switch to the hand unit instantly for remote focus pulling. With the right rig the camera operator can control both lens functions without taking their hands off the camera handles.
BUILD YOUR OWN SYSTEM
Both handles and the FIZ Hand unit are compact, lightweight and come with standard mounting points. Simplify your follow focus setup, and build into your rig for any shooting situation, from handheld to even gimbal rig shooting.
QUALITY FIZ CONTROL AT A LOW, LOW PRICE
For the price of purchase, the kit includes two wireless motors, two handgrips and one Hand unit. All components have OLED Displays and CNC precision engineered materials. and the Hand Unit includes hand-carved Brazilian Rosewood detailing. Compared to other industry standard FIZ systems, this is a real bargain.
• Full control of focus, iris and zoom at your fingertips
• FIZ unit and two handle grips connect to brushless motors wirelessly
• Wireless range is 1000 feet, upgradeable to 1 mile
• Motors have a built-in MDR and are daisy chained from a single power source
• Ideal for shoulder-mounted set ups, gimbals, and drones