The Haida NanoPro MC Clear Filter is a simple, clear filter with a 1x filter factor and designed to provide general protection for your lens. This optically clear filter does not affect the overall image quality while helping to prevent dust, scratches, moisture, and other substances from reaching or damaging your lens' front element. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes 10 layers of antireflection coatings, which also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help keep it clean for a longer period of time. The Nano coating associated with the NanoPro MC clear filter provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when the surface comes in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. It also features a thin, aluminum alloy filter ring that minimizes the potential for vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight.
- Clear, general protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Nano coating provides an additional layer that results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Approximately 99.6% average visible light transmission.
- Thin, aluminum alloy filter ring helps prevent vignetting while remaining durable and lightweight.
- Plastic case for storage and transport.
- Clear Protective Filter
- 1x Filter Factor, No Exposure Change
- 99.6% Average Visible Light Transmission
- Optical Glass Construction
- Multi-Coated, Nano Coating
- Thin, Aluminum Alloy Filter Ring
- Plastic case
|49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82/95/105/112mm Filter Thread
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet
|0.12" / 3.1 mm
1x Haida NanoPro MC Clear Filter
1x Filter Case