The Tiltamax Gravity G2X Compact Gimbal Body is a compact handheld gimbal system for mirrorless cameras, DSLRS, Smartphones, GoPros and camcorders; the G2X Compact Gimbal Body uses the same technology as the Tiltamax Gravity 3-Axis gimbal to stabilize cameras.
As an upgrade, the G2X features a unique Angled Roll Motor Arm, which can be calibrated to sit behind the camera for unobstructed viewing of the camera’s LCD display, or under the camera lens to fly longer camera packages and enable full “flashlight mode”
The weight limit for the G2X has been enhanced, up to 8lbs.
It has four user modes;
• Solid Green LED – Pan Follow Mode
• Solid Red LED – Tilt Lock Mode
• Solid Blue LED – Fully Stabilized Mode
• Flashing Blue LED – Roll Lock Mode
Two ARRI rosettes on the handle enable mounting various accessories to customize your rig, and continues compatibility with all previous Gravity accessories A 14.8V DC output allows you to power any optional add-ons, and a 5V MiniUSB can power the Nucleus-Nano Motor.
The G2X is compatible with the TILTA Assistant App via Bluetooth for greater calibration of features and wireless remote control, including;
-Wireless Timelapse Function
-Wireless Remote Control Functions of torque, acceleration and more.
The G2X boasts unbeatable Motor Degree Rotation and Flexibility;
• Full 360 degree rotation on Pan and Tilt.
• 60 degree rotation on Roll – Left.
• 60 degrees rotation on Roll – Right.
TiLTA continues its tradition of state of the art build quality, with a precision CNC milled aluminium body and an ergonomic Rosewood handle.
On all the G2X compact gimbal arms, a 7-11 cm measuring scale makes repetitive balancing a thing of the past.
Balance once, remember your marks, and repeat with ease each time you need to re-balance the same camera package.
Auto Calibration Mode allows the gimbal to sense and configure the motors to your camera packages ideal flight settings.
The G2X compact gimbal body also includes a dual screw based camera quick release Standard Manfrotto Plate. This enables fast and easy set up changes to a Manfrotto tripod.
• 3-axis Gimbal Unit with Angled Motor Arm
• Quick-release Manfrotto Standard Baseplate with Riser and Lens Support
• Rosewood Pistol Grip Handle
• Pistol Grip Handle Balancing Plate (Optional)
• Tilta 18650 4 Slot Battery Charger
• Hard Shell Waterpoof Safety Case (Optional)
• Multi-head Screw Driver
• Color: Black
• Weight: 3.953 lbs
(With Balancing Plate, Baseplate with Riser, No Lens Support, No Batteries, No Camera)
• Height: 19 Inches (Top of Hot Shoe Mount to Base of Balancing Plate)
Note: Height may vary depending on height of camera.
• Gimbal Body Only:
Length: 9 Inches (may vary depending on camera)
Depth: 6.5 Inches (may vary depending on camera)
• Handle Only:
Length: 3 Inches
Depth: 1 Inch
• Balancing Plate Only:
Length: 5 Inches
Depth: 4 1/2 Inches
• Materials: Aluminum-Alloy, Brazilian Rosewood