This light has several powering options. It can be powered by its built-in battery plate with a Sony NP-F type battery, by its built in battery compartment with six (6) AA-batteries, or by an external power source via its DCΦ2.5 jack.
Multiple Z180 units can be linked together via its Expandable Link System, a mortis and tenon attachment system. The lights can mount horizontally or vertically to one another. This linking system makes it easier to transport your lights and is a perfect solution for projects on-location, where carrying large sized lights becomes impractical. When the lights are linked together, the SmartSync Control Circuit allows you to control the intensity of all lights with only one of the light’s dimmer knobs. When the knob of the parent-light is adjusted, all connected lights match the intensity of the parent-light.
The versatility of this light will make it a necessity to have in your lighting kit. This light is compact in size allowing for it to fit into small areas, yet with its Expandable Link System, this light can be both big and small.
• 95 CRI
• Daylight Balanced – 5600K
• Dimmable: 0-100%
• Expandable Link System
• SmartSync Control Circuit
• Bulbs: 180 UltraColor LEDs
• TLCI: 95
• Color Rendering Index (Ra): 95
• Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) 5600K (Daylight Model)
• Lux@1m: 1460
• Beam Angle: 60°
• Power Variation: 0-100% (Stepless)
• Operating Voltage: 10-18V DC
• Nominal Weight: 1 lb 1 oz / 482 g (without filters)
• Nominal Size (L x W x H): 17 x 11,5 x 5 (cm)
• Power Options: Built-in V-mount, AC Power Adapter (AC operation of 90-265VAC 50/60Hz)
1x Z180S UltraColor Bi-Color Panel Light
1x Kai Arm - 10209007
1x Z180 Magnetic Diffusion Filter - 33212622