The compact URSA Mini camera with EF lens mount, 4.6K Super 35 sensor and an incredible 15 stops of dynamic range, is lightweight and perfectly balanced for handheld use and comfortable enough for all day shooting. URSA Mini 4.6K EF features professional 12G-SDI connections, 5” fold out touchscreen monitor and side grip with camera control functions as well as dual CFast card recorders, built in stereo microphones and more.
• Compact and lightweight digital film camera
• High performance 4.6K Super 35 sensor with up to 15 stops of dynamic range
• EF lens mount
• 5” fold out monitor
• Dual CFast recorders
• SDI Video Input / Output: 1 x 12G-SDI BNC 10-bit 4:2:2
• Ref / Timecode Input: 1 x BNC reference or timecode input with automatic detection
• Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
• SDI Audio Output: 2 channel
• Headphones: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
• Remote Control: 2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
• Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates.
Handheld Digital Film Camera
Perfect for feature film, television production and more.
Blackmagic URSA Mini is designed to be used on feature films, television shows, commercials, indies, documentaries, music videos and more. The stunning quality of its 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range lets you capture epic cinematic shots, while its compact size is perfect for solo shoots or smaller crews! You can easily customize URSA Mini with high quality cinema lenses, rails, matte boxes and more. The optional shoulder mount kit features a quick release mounting plate so you can go from handheld to shoulder or tripod in seconds, making it perfect for pickup and run shooting situations. It’s the handheld Super 35mm digital film camera that you can use anywhere and, because it’s an URSA, everything you need is built right in.
Includes DaVinci Resolve
Professional editing and colour grading included free!
URSA Mini includes the full version of DaVinci Resolve Studio for Mac and Windows for editing, colour grading, media management, mastering and delivery. DaVinci Resolve can easily handle the 12‑bit log RAW images from URSA Mini so you can take advantage of URSA Mini’s amazing image quality and wide dynamic range. DaVinci Resolve features advanced, multi layer timeline editing with powerful trimming tools, along with the industry’s leading suite of creative grading tools! The combination of URSA Mini and DaVinci Resolve gives you a complete production and post-production solution.