The Beholder DS2A is designed specifically for professional filmmakers looking for a single handheld stabilizer for a large range of small cameras weighing up to 4 lbs. The DS2A features a unique angled roll motor arm, which allows you to have a better view of the camera’s screen while using the gimbal. In addition, the DS2A also features a 60 second Auto-Sweep mode, which allows you to program a 60 second camera movement. The Beholder DS2A is lightweight, easy to use, and can be carried in your camera bag.
Angled Motor Arm:
The DS2A is the first Beholder gimbal to feature an angled roll motor arm that gives you a better view of the camera’s screen. This makes it easier to frame your shots and follow the action.
Using a 32-bit controller with a 12-bit encoder, the DS2A uses an adaptive PID algorithm to produce an efficient handheld stabilizer. This means that the gimbal will respond faster, balance easier, and have greater battery life.
In Lock Mode, the yaw, pitch, and roll axis work together to keep the camera pointed in one direction. The camera's composition will stay the same no matter how you move the handle.
Point & Lock:
Quickly lock your camera into any position by manually pointing and holding it in any direction. After a few seconds, the camera will lock and hold its position until it is reset back to default.
Switch to Inverted Mode at any time by simply flipping the handle over the camera. Inverted Mode can be operated in conjunction with any of the Lock and Follow Modes.
Easy to Use:
With a newly designed quick-release baseplate system, the DS2A is easy to balance without any tools.
Multiple Mounting Options:
The DS2A handle comes with two 1/4"-20 mounts that are perfect for mounting accessories such as a light, microphone, or monitor. A 3/8"-16 thread located on the bottom allows you to securely mount the DS2A to a tripod, jib, or dual handle support systems.
• 360 Degree Unlimited Rotation-No Screen Blocking
• Equipped with 3 Axis Gyro Stabilized Brushless Motors
• Equipped with 32-Bit Controller & 12-Bit Encoder
• OLED Display Screen to show operating modes
• 5-ways control the rocker.Support inversion shooting
• Support wired or wireless remote control
• 1/4" screw hole is reserved for both sides
• 3/8"screw hole is reserved at the bottom
• Lithium Battery Powered- Low Maintenance, Eco-Friendly
• Battery Operating Time : 8-10 Hours
• Battery Stand By Time : Up to 20 Hours
• Battery Type : 18650, 3.7V, 2600mAh, Li-Ion Batteries
• Camera Compatibility : Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
• Payload : 4 lbs (1800 g)
• Working Angle (Pan Motor) : 360°
• Working Angle (Roll Motor) : 310°
• Working Angle (Tilt Motor) : 310°
1 x DS2A Gimbal
1 x MC-1 Battery Charger
1 x Battery Holder
1 x Quick Release Plate
1 x DC Adapter
1 x Car plug cable
6 x 18650 Batteries
1 x Product Manual
1 × Screwdriver
1 x 1/4" Screw